From: quinrou <quin...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:37:33 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: flash cs3 skinning

Hi,

I used the scale9grid which is part of the flash cs3 ide. the button template
in flash cs3 already offers the scale9grid guides. All I did is move them to
the right place so it wouldn't deform my round bits on my skin.

here is the css I used to apply the skin

.flipButton
{
skin: ClassReference( "FlipButtonSkin" );
color: "0xC8C8C8";
textRollOverColor: "0xFFFFFF";
textSelectedColor: "0xFFFFFF";
textAlign: "left";
}

how would you apply the scale9grid to the skin in this case?

many thanks

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro ups.com, Alain Thibodeau <thibodeau.alain@ ...>
wrote:

> You mean you did the scale 9 in Flash with the guides or in the flex css? I
> haven't had to set it in both before, but sounds like it isn't set properly.
> I'd play around with the guides in flash and in the css...
>

> I've never had issues with it in flash or in css with bitmaps.....
>
> http://www.adobe. com/devnet/ flex/articles/ flex_skins_ 08.html
>
> hth

Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new Yahoo!
Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/