I've asked this on several lists, and Twitter, never had a single reply
yet. Hoping someone here knows.

Is there an XSLT parser/processor for Actionscript 3?  I would like an
Actionscript native one to transform some XML client-side.  I have the
XSLT file for it already written, which I verified works fine
transforming with Javascript and IE browser's DOM, but I'm looking for
an Actionscript solution, not Javascript/IE, PHP or anything else.
Does this kind of class exist for Actionscript 3?  If not, I'm surprised
nobody has written one - maybe just too much work?

In an ideal world, I am imagining someone has a class (or component)
that takes two arguments, an XML string or URL and an XSLT file, and
returns the transformed XML in the new format.  Anyone know if this
thing exists or at least is being worked on by either Adobe or the os
community?

Thanks,

Jason Merrill

 <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>> Bank of  America   |  Learning
Performance Solutions Instructional Technology & Media

Monthly meetings on the Adobe Flash platform for rich media experiences
- join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community
<http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/tlc/flash/default.aspx>