Hi there,

I have an application where I take a "snapshot" of a Canvas with various other
images on it using the bitmapdata.draw method. I had to change my code to use a
LoaderContext for each image load to avoid security errors, i.e.:

var lc : LoaderContext;
var img : Image;

img = new Image();
lc = new LoaderContext(true);
img.loaderContext = lc;
img.load(src);

This has worked fine. However, I cannot figure out how to avoid a security
error when setting the backgroundImage style for a canvas, as it expects a URL
directly with no opportunity to specify another image as the value. It does say
you can specify a class, but how do you cast an image into a compatible class?
The images I am dealing with are dynamically loaded at run-time so there is no
opportunity to use the Embed directive.

Thanks,

Rich