I ususally allow a user to modify multiple records. A Save button is a part of
an interface. An event can be fired when an editing is done but I just dont
think it is too practical. Think about a situation when a user changes his mind
and wants to undo all the changes he has applied to multiple records. Can
easily becomes a nightmare interface design.

Just my 2c.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "garrysaddington" <garrysadding...@...>