Basically, I have an action upload_attachment in a controller handle_data

In flex I call navigateToURL( new URLRequest(
serverURL+'handle_data/upload_attachment/?profile_id=46' ) );

This seems to work fine in the following browsers:

IE, safari

It does not work in:

Firefox( mac and pc), google chrome

I am not sure why, but if I watch the production.log files from rails,
firefox/chrome are never actually requesting this action, and giving me a 2038
Error, but IE/safari do request the action, and work fine.

Why I think it might be a rails problem:

This error does not occur if I boot the server up via localhost, but when I
move the app to a different server with SSL installed, it does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!