First of all, I'd like to say hi to everyone. I'm new to Flex and happy to find
such an active group.

I'm developing an AIR application at work and need to deploy it on a few
desktops in one of our offices. The users do not have admin rights and the
desktop is pretty well locked down. Does anyone know if they need admin rights
to install an AIR app or do they just need it to install the AIR Runtime? My
other alternative is to use SMS to push out the install.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with experience with AIR in an enterprise
environment.

Thanks.

-Stu Greenberg
GUI Gumdrops