sdk: 3.2 or 3.3
player: 9 or 10

I believe that there are two bugs when binding a value object to a date field,
and the date field back to the value object.
I'd like to receive some opinions.

Say we have a value object:
  vo = {date:<some date>}
When we instantiate a new form for editing, we put in the createComplete event
this:
  originalDate = vo.date;
  BindingUtils.bindProperty(dateField, 'selectedDate', vo, 'date');
  BindingUtils.bindProperty(vo, 'date', dateField, 'selectedDate');
  vo.date = originalDate;

First, I had to save the date properties, otherwise the bidirectional binding
would clear it with the empty content of the date field. But perhaps here I'm
doing something wrong.

Second, when we run the form two or three times, the player hangs, probably in
an infinite loop. I will debug DateField.as, but I'd appreciate any comment
before doing so.

Enri