Hi all,

I am creating a custom component and I need to know the size of the component
after the properties have changed. To my knowledge the best way to handle this
is to fire invalidateProperties() and and invalidateSize() after I set the data
of the component.

My code below outlines my strategy thus far for attempting this. However,
measure() never gets fired, so I am unsure what I am missing here.

Also, to be clear, I have attempted to override commitProperties() and
updateDisplayList() with the same results. To be clear, the setter is running
and stops at my break point. Examining the data object indicates the data is
being set properly.

[Bindable]
override public function set data(obj:Object):void {
        super.data = obj;
        invalidateProperties();
        invalidateSize();
        invalidateDisplayList();
}

override protected function measure():void {
        super.measure();
        dispatchEvent(new
PropertyInfoWindowCustomContentEvent(PropertyInfoWindowCustomContentEvent.PROPERTY_TILE_LOADED,
 data.ccProperty, true));
}

Thanks!
TJ Downes