From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of valdhor
Sent: Tue 3/24/2009 10:14 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: remoteobject and parameters

You need to decide whether you want to use AMF with objects or HTTPService with
POST/GET parameters. I recommend using the former.

These two threads should get you going using RemoteObjects and WebORB:

HTH.

Steve

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"shrike6_7" <martin.sile...@...> wrote:

> Hello,
> with a remoteobject how can I send parameters?
> If I use:
>
> <mx:method name="setData">
> <mx:arguments>
> <arg1>{text1.text}</arg1>
> <arg2>{text2.text}</arg2>
> </mx:arguments>
> </mx:method>
>
> at serverside (php with amf) I have a function setData($arg1,$arg2)
>
> but can I send this parameters in POST and receive it in the $_POST variable?
>
> Thanks

believed to be clean.

<<winmail.dat>>