        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pedro Sena
        Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:06 PM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Modules, Cairngorm and Garbage
Collection

        The GC is not called when the component is remove from the
screen.

        Most people think this occurs, but it's not truth.

        The GC is called when its required, but WHEN it is required is
another point.

        If you are using just a small piece of your available mamory,
don't expect the GC to be called.

        Regards,

        PS

        On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:09 PM, claudiu ursica