From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Chiverton
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:40 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Which mobile device can run flash ?

On Thursday 26 Mar 2009, itdanny2002 wrote:
> If it can run FP9, that's great !
> Any hints ? Which model ?

Well my 5y old SE P990i can run v8, so...
As I said, there isn't a list.

--
Tom Chiverton
Helping to completely integrate synergistic prospective revolutionary

This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.

Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England
and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office
address is at Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields,
Manchester, M3 3EB. A list of members is available for inspection at the
registered office together with a list of those non members who are
referred to as partners. We use the word ?partner? to refer to a member
of the LLP, or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and
qualifications. Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

CONFIDENTIALITY

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and
may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the addressee
you must not read it and must not use any information contained in nor
copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee
of its existence or contents. If you have received this email in error
please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365
2500.

For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com
<http://www.halliwells.com/> .

believed to be clean.