I'm confused.

I have an ArrayCollection. And I listen for the COLLECTION_CHANGE.Remove event
to know when to delete the item from the database.

For displaying the contents of my ArrayCollection, i am using a
ListCollectionView with a filter function applied to it, so that the filter
function does not affect all views using the same ArrayCollection.

But, when I change the value of a property on an item in the ArrayCollection
that causes the filter to now filter OUT the item, the ListCollectionView
dispatches a COLLECTION_CHANGE.Remove event.

This causes my code to remove the item from the db, undesirably.

Now I understand that the ListCollectionView must dispatch these events to
update the ListBase, but why isn't the target different so that I can tell
whether the Remove event came from the ArrayCollection itself or just a
ListCollectionView of it?