It is from inside  'Brownie CSS' by Nahuel Foronda from asfusion.com:

public function SmartPanelSkin()
                {
                        super();
                }
                override mx_internal function drawBorder(w:Number,
h:Number):void
                {
                        super.drawBorder(w,h);

                        var dropShadowStyleName:* =
getStyle("dropShadowStyleName");
                        if(dropShadowStyleName)
                        {
                                var dropShadowCSS:CSSStyleDeclaration =
StyleManager.getStyleDeclaration("." + dropShadowStyleName);
                                var dropShadow:DropShadowFilter = new
DropShadowFilter();
                                dropShadow.quality = 3;

//line 39//
                                var size:* = dropShadowCSS.getStyle("size");
                                var distance:* =
dropShadowCSS.getStyle("distance");
                                var alpha:* = dropShadowCSS.getStyle("alpha");
                                var angle:* = dropShadowCSS.getStyle("angle");
                                if(size != undefined)
                                {
                                        dropShadow.blurX = size;
                                        dropShadow.blurY = size;
                                }
                                if(distance != undefined) dropShadow.distance =
distance;

                                if(alpha != undefined) dropShadow.alpha = alpha;

                                if(angle != undefined) dropShadow.angle = angle;
                                filters = [dropShadow];
                override mx_internal function drawBackground(w:Number,
h:Number):void
                {
                        super.drawBackground(w,h);
                        if(!parent || backgroundComplete) return;

                        backgroundComplete = true;
                        var headerSkin:Class = getStyle("headerSkin");
                        if(headerSkin && parent is Panel)
                        {
                                var headerInstance:DisplayObject = new
headerSkin();
                                //if(headerInstance is IStyleClient)
IStyleClient(headerInstance).styleName = parent;
                                headerInstance.width = w;
                                headerInstance.height =
getStyle("headerHeight");
                                var panel:Panel = Panel(parent);
                                panel.rawChildren.addChildAt(headerInstance,2);
                        }--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alex Harui