Hey All,
I'm just trying to play around with some of the LCDS / Flex 3 / Coldfusion
samples by Tom Jordahl. I've managed to get them all working, but I cannot
get them to use the cf-rtmp channel, it always switchs back
to cf-polling-amf. When I comment that out, it connects but fails to
subscribe.

I have updated the services-config.xml and un-commented the channel
definition for cf-rtmp. I added it as the first channel for
the ColdFusionGateway in the messaging-config.xml

        <channels>
<channel ref="cf-rtmp"/>
            <channel ref="cf-polling-amf"/>
        </channels>

I'm running this on my local machine (WinXP SP3, IIS, Coldfusion 8.01)

I'm kind of stuck, is there some additional config I need to alter? Are
there log files I can check to see if the RTMP is throwing and error?

=]

--
Alan Rother
Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer