Just a syntax problem.  Should be like this:

var client:AdvancedDataGrid = new AdvancedDataGrid;
client.dataProvider = ArrayResults;
client.addEventListener( ListEvent.ITEM_CLICK , myEventHandler );

private function myEventHandler( event:ListEvent )
{
     // do something
}

-TH

Also, I'd suggest that you use an ArrayCollection instead of an array;
if you want to do any data manipulation.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "lehaianh1986" <lehaianh1...@...>
wrote:

> Hi every body. I have a AdvancedDatagird and dataprovider from Array
Collection. How to listen an event when I click to each row? I want use
an event when I click left mouse, right mouse, double click,...etc

> My code is here but it not run
>
> var client:AdvancedDataGrid = new AdvancedDataGrid;
> client.dataProvider = ArrayResults;

client.addEventListener(ListEvent.ITEM_CLICK,function(event:ListEvent):v\
oid