I've tried a lot, read the source code of component but for sure it doesnt
fit as it works. scaling the component itself works and pretty smooth set.
But the draw things don't really work out.

Still getting any feedback I appreciate.

Regards
Igor

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Tom Chiverton <tom.chiver...@halliwells.com

--