2009/4/2 Cole Joplin <cole_jop...@yahoo.com>:
> Scott uses
> Microsoft's participation in standards bodies and knowledge of gui research
> that clearly expresses an authority posture to legitimize his point. The
> typical posts here are overtly subjective developer opinions taken with a
> grain of salt. Clearly not the same content.

I thought declaring yourself as a Microsoft employee immediately meant
everything you say is to be taken with multiple grains of salt :P

You might want to look into Scott's history - he might not be doing
Flex stuff day-in, day-out in recent times, but he has a solid
background in Flex, and I'm sure he's kept up with development on
Flex/Flash and other Adobe stuff.

If he disclosed his affliations, I don't have an issue with it (as
long as it doesn't become a war between MS and Adobe people, which to
be fair, has happened with Scott before). I'd rather hear excuses from
them (and Adobe people for that matter), than nothing at all.