Hi,

I have a question about accessing Flex from Java.

Some context:  I am writing automated JUnit integration tests that will call
the remote objects in the Flex application that is under test.  We also have
Junit unit tests .... and will have automated Flex GUI tests ... but this
question is specifically about the integration tests that I want to write in
Java with JUnit to call the remote objects.

I have a simple integration test that accesses the application:

 AMFConnection myamfConnection = new AMFConnection();

And I *think* it will be easy enough to call the remote objects.  But first, I
need to login or authenticate ...and I am puzzled.

The Flex application under test uses "ChannelSets" ... and this is specifically
where I am puzzled.  I am having trouble figuring out how to login,
authenticate, or otherwise create the ChannelSet  .... from a Java client.

So this is my question .... how to access and authenicate with a Flex
application from a Java client?

Any advice or code snippets is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Michael Foley