What JVM are you using ? On which platform ? Can you catch the error
message ?

Mine is using :
-startup plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.101.R34x_v20081125.jar

But if it's a VM startup error, the problem isn't there... JVMs have max
heap limitations but 660m is a little bit too low.

--

Vincent Vandenschrick
 Jspresso Framework