I need the ability to select non-leaf items in a hierarchical menu--is
this doable? Basically, suppose I have a dataProvider like this:

[ { label: 'a' },
{ label: 'b', children: [ { label: '1' }, { label: '2' } ] } ]

I want to be able to select a, b, 1, or 2. I can do exactly what I want
with a Tree, but I was hoping for something more compact. It seems that
selecting a node that has children does not dispatch an ITEM_CLICK
event: it just automatically opens the submenu. I'd like to open/close
the submenu on rollOver/rollOut, and dispatch a normal ITEM_CLICK for
that item on a click.

-Maciek