From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of p0lish_sausage
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 12:17 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Sharing objects (BitmapData) between 2 loaded swfs

Hi Tracy,

I noticed LocalConnection through the documentation. Although people have
mentioned that it shares the connection even across multiple pages in the
same browser, you would end up getting collisions, which is silly. Have you
had experience working around that problem?

When you have a very large project consisting of many complex elements and
states, and A LOT of resources, it makes sense to have one swf that has
ownership of all resources loaded. Then each satellite swf can reference the
resource repository and thus minimize loading times considerably.

Mark

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,