I have full admin priv to CF, and the entire server for that matter, and
Gassner's articles on lynda.com only describe setting up Cold Fusion projects
in a local environment - which is like super rare in reality. The other
information I find seems inconsistent and sometimes contrary so far...for
instance one article tells me to make sure the xml config files are one
location, and when I look it's not there, but there are five other copies in
other folders yet when I try using those paths in the CF project set up in FB3
none of them work, so...I'm stuck in the CF project wizard in Flex Builder 3.

How do you set up a Cold Fusion project in Flex Builder and verify the server
communication so you can finish the wizard? (This seems straightforward but the
information on it isn't.)

or...

Do I even need this IDE setup stuff, can't I just get my swf to talk to my CFC
without this wizard? ( which would blow because of all niceties of having
immediate feedback in an IDE while developing, but just getting them talking is
good enough for me at this point.)

Anyone?