I will check it out. Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: valdhor
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [flexcoders] Re: clear concise article/tutorial on setting
  up CFC project in Flex Builder?
  Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:19:33 -0000

  Have you looked at http://flexcf.com/tutorials ?

  --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "dmkramerica" <kramer.da...@...>
  wrote:

  > I have full admin priv to CF, and the entire server for that
  matter, and Gassner's articles on lynda.com only describe setting up
  Cold Fusion projects in a local environment - which is like super
  rare in reality. The other information I find seems inconsistent and
  sometimes contrary so far...for instance one article tells me to make
  sure the xml config files are one location, and when I look it's not
  there, but there are five other copies in other folders yet when I
  try using those paths in the CF project set up in FB3 none of them
  work, so...I'm stuck in the CF project wizard in Flex Builder 3.

  > How do you set up a Cold Fusion project in Flex Builder and verify
  the server communication so you can finish the wizard? (This seems
  straightforward but the information on it isn't.)

  > or...
  >
  > Do I even need this IDE setup stuff, can't I just get my swf to
  talk to my CFC without this wizard? ( which would blow because of all
  niceties of having immediate feedback in an IDE while developing, but
  just getting them talking is good enough for me at this point.)

  > Anyone?

David Kramer, CISSP
davidkra...@consultant.com
480.710.1398