I have a Flash app (built in Flex 3.2 for FP 10) that is causing some Macs
to crash (they have FP 10 installed).  It works fine on Windows in IE, FF,
Chrome, Safari.
I need to do some more testing to understand exactly what is going on, but
before I do that I'm doing some research (and I dont have a Mac at my hands
right now).
I see some forum discussion between Mac users about Flash causing problems,
and how they remedy that on their side.

Questions
========

1. Is there a site that lists the known issues for Flash on Macs?
2. Are there any known 'danger zones' that Flex developers should avoid when
building applications with Flex?
(i.e. are the certain classes that are known to cause trouble?)

thanks

tom