Hi all,

I am trying to work around a sub application in AIR not being able to load in
images at runtime.

I am trying to get the parent application to load the image, convert it to a
byte array and then pass it through the shared events to the sub application.

At this point I then want the sub application to load that image.

I am trying to do this by using a swf loader like so:
==============
var ba:ByteArray = new ByteArray();
ba.writeUTFBytes(myImageAsByteString);
ba.position = 0;
mySwfLoader.content.loaderInfo.loader.loadBytes( ba );
==============

The problem is I get a security violation from the sub application.
Main Thread (Suspended: SecurityError: Error #2121: Security sandbox violation:
LoaderInfo.loader: app-storage:/subApplication.swf cannot access
app:/parentApplication.swf. This may be worked around by calling
Security.allowDomain.)

I am trying to work around this by passing BitmapData.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

Rob