Hello,

I poke around the combobox component without any
luck... no tooltip :((

Below is the code I used. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Valy

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<mx:Application
xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
 height="480"
 width="800"
 marginBottom="0"
 marginLeft="0"
 marginRight="0"
 marginTop="0"
 creationComplete="appInit()">

 <mx:Script>
      <![CDATA[
        public function appInit()
        {
           cmbProducts.dropdown.showDataTips = true
           // cmbProducts.__dropdown.showDataTips =
true
        }
     ]]>
 </mx:Script>

<mx:ComboBox width="50" id="cmbProducts">
   <mx:dataProvider>
      <mx:Array>
         <mx:Object
label="ALasdggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg"
data="Montgomeryadsggggggggggggggggggggg"/>
         <mx:Object
label="AKddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd"
data="Juneau"/>
         <mx:Object label="AR" data="Little Rock"/>

      </mx:Array>
   </mx:dataProvider>
</mx:ComboBox>
</mx:Application>

--- Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/10/05, Abdul Qabiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Does this work this way?
> >
> > comboBox.dropDown.showDataTips = true?
> >
> > ComboBox contains a List, so you can get the
> reference of list using
> > 'dropDown' property of ComboBox and then set List
> properties on it, as
> > shown above.
>
> Correction:  There's no dropDown property.  There's
> an internal
> __dropdown variable that refers to the List of the
> ComboBox.  Access
> that.
>
> Manish

http://mail.yahoo.com

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hdjqpgs/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705007207:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123781353/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>