which would be the preferred method Sjors, except that i did not see a visible property to this single item in the menu bar itself, either the whole bar is 'visible' with all it's sub itmes, or the entire bar is invisible, and this was not what I wanted...

Sjors Pals <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well i think not "rendering" objects with alpha zero is a big mistake.
There is a visible property, and i think that should be the criteria to
render an object.

Especially when you look to backward compatibility i hope macromedia
will decide to (not) fix this isue.

Greets,

Sjors