I've been using .NET for years and recently started developing in Flex. One
thing I've noticed (and maybe it's because I'm new) is that I have to write out
just about everything. There were so many things in .NET that the IDE would
handle for me. Like I could write a function, like DoThis(), and then
right-click on DoThis() and the IDE would ask me if I wanted to generated a
method stub. I know that's not earth-shattering, but there were a few things
here...a few things there that shaved off some seconds and/or minutes and just
generally speed up development.

I haven't run across anything like that in the FlexBuilder IDE - so my question
is: What's your favorite tip/trick for speeding up development? Do you have
some favorite text snippets that you keep handy? Or do you you know some trick
in the IDE that will save me some repetition?

Or better yet, is there a site or list out there that covers this topic? Thanks
to all! Have a great weekend!