We're uploading and downloading medical files using flex, so it has to be over
HTTPS. I've got the upload working correctly over simple HTTP but get the
following error using HTTPS:

[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2
text="Error #2038: File I/O Error. URL:
https://www.elitehealth.com/secure/patient/eliteonline/webService/upload.php";]

I've looked everywhere for a solution but have had no luck so far. Was thinking
perhaps it could be do do with my crossdomain.xml? it looks like this at the
moment:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy
SYSTEM "http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd";>
<cross-domain-policy>
        <site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies ="all" />
  <allow-access-from domain="www.elitehealth.com" to-ports="*" secure="true" />
</cross-domain-policy>

We're due to go live with this tomorrow and my boss is starting to get edgy, so
any help or ideas, with this would be really apreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Simon