From: enriirne <enrii...@yahoo.it>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Problem with LinearAxis on an horizontal axis
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:58:24 -0000

For what I know, LinearAxis computes the *number* of samples, not a
property on the data provider.

I would like to plot my samples linearly on the horizontal axis.
For example, I must plot with a LineChart these samples:
{day:3 value:1}
{day:5 value:4}
{day:6 value:8}

I'd like to put LinearAxis' min=1 and max=10, where 1 and 10 are day
number.
Then I'd like to see value=1 in the first third of the area, 4 and 8
close together, then some space till the maximum day number, which is
10.

But, as I said, LinearAxis reasons on the number of samples, which in my
case is 3. The only workaround I found is to artificially add empty
samples for days 1,2,4,7,8,9,10

Is there a bettere way?

Enri