Same process, so I doubt it. That's a Windows telemetry thing, and
while there are APIs to hook into that for recovery, I don't think you
can redirect the reports.

On second thoughts, I vaguely remember there's a section on the
Microsoft website where app developers can apply to view telemetry
collected about their app.

I'll let the Adobe guys respond, but the quickest way to get a
response would be to file or vote for a bug at bugs.adobe.com.

I get the same crash at random times, along with errors saying FP9
can't be found, or the app just not launching. A relaunch usually
fixes this, but it's annoying.