Tom,

Could you make the stats available after you complete the test, and
also do something on the page so we know the test is running, and not
just hung (e.g. A running counter)?

Maybe that will give people some more confidence that  it is doing
what it claims to be doing.

P.S. Can't stand anything Symantec :)