Hi guys,

We're performing some labor intensive calculations with arrays and it is really
slow. I've read the threads here describing the array collections being slow,
so we decided to switch to using a vector collection.

All great, works faster, however it doesn't behave as expected and we can't
figure out how to use the vector collection as a datasource as you would with
an array.

Are Vector collections ready to be used or still a work in progress? Can anyone
provide an example or a link to how we would go about using Vector collections
properly? We've searched for days and have found all the very limited Adobe
content.

Thanks everyone!!

--
Blair Cox