I posted a few weeks back about how to create a chart dataprovider in Java to
pass to Flex and the response I got back was to use Maps.  I got sidetracked
with other aspects of the code and now that I'm trying to code it, I am really
drawing a blank.  How would you create the following dataprovider in Java
without using a custom object (i.e., the next data structure may have more or
less elements than this one and I would need to use generic names for each data
pair)?

 public var expenses:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection([
        {Month:"Jan", Profit:2000, Expenses:1500},
        {Month:"Feb", Profit:1000, Expenses:200},
        {Month:"Mar", Profit:1500, Expenses:500}
     ]);