From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of liu_bai_un
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:42 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Hook/Event when Item Renderers visible in List?

Thanks for the responses. It would help if Adobe documented the "reuse"
concept better in their ListBase class.

The "reuse" concept may be better optimized for performance, but it causes
issues for code that is still running after the change in data.

For example, I'm using an HTTPService response to parse the data, but the
response comes 2-3 itemrenderer data sets later. Could you suggest any
workarounds?

Thanks!

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,