Has anyone written two distinct Cairngorm-based applications, each capable of
dispatching service calls (via RemoteObject) and tried loading one inside of
the other?

Essentially I have a parent application that uses SWFLoader to load a
sub-application (in a peer Application Domain).  The sub-application loads
visually within the parent application but service calls from the
sub-application result in a runtime error:

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert obj...@xxxxx to
mx.messaging.messages.ErrorMessage.

JBOSS logs show this:

No destination with id 'null' is registered with any service.

The first error appears to be a class-aliasing problem, but both of these apps
are Cairngorm-based Flex applications...the registerClassAlias method shouldn't
be required (besides, I tried that tactic already to no avail).

This is the only Flex-equivalent of a bat-signal I can think of ;)

Erich