From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Nate Beck
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:51 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Flex Developer Needed (Fulltime)

LinkedIn is a great place... and http://flex.org/jobs
<http://flex.org/jobs>

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 1:42 PM, geeky developer
<geekydevelo...@gmail.com <mailto:geekydevelo...@gmail.com> > wrote:

        Just a curosity sake, Does anyone recommend any good website for
looking for a Flex Developer job.
        If anyone can recommend any good website except Monster or Dice
which is dedicated to Flex developer hiring , that will be helpful,
        Thanks

        On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Nick Collins