From: Tracy Spratt <tspr...@lariatinc.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] how to avoid cacheing XML
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:21:21 -0400

If you have control over the server, you are supposed t be able to set
html headers that prevent caching, but there are so many server and
browser combinations, well, good luck.

Note, if you use POST to fetch your data, it should not cache.

Tracy Spratt,

Lariat Services, development services available