Hi there,

I am getting this error msg. There is a crossdomain.xml at
www.domain-2.com/crossdomain.xml

SecurityError: Error #2121: Security sandbox violation: LoaderInfo.content:
http://www.domain-1.com/app.swf cannot access
http://www.domain-2.com/thumb.swf. This may be worked around by calling
Security.allowDomain.

Would u please tell me how to fix this error?
- John

---------------------------

private function loadFile():void
{
        _request = new URLRequest( data.thumb );
        _loader = new Loader();
        var context:LoaderContext = new LoaderContext( true );

        _loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener( Event.COMPLETE,
onLoadComplete );
        //_loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener( IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR,
onLoadIOError );

        _loader.load( _request , context );
}

protected function onLoadComplete( event:Event ):void

        _imgHolder.source = event.target.url;
        _object = event.currentTarget.content;

        _imgHolder.width  = Math.round( _object.loaderInfo.width );
        _imgHolder.height = Math.round( _object.loaderInfo.height );