This is really annoying.

This happened to me back in January and now it has happened again.

I've followed all the advice in the previous posts to no avail.

Can someone from Adobe please throw me a clue here? Why would - accessible in the project properties suddenly stop working?

As you may have guessed, it has stopped working for me again. The cause is a complete mystery.

Guy