From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of lehaianh1986
Sent: 22 April 2009 04:03
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Expiration date

Hi all, I have small AIR project, now it is beta version. I will send it
to some testers. So, I want to write some code to set expired date for
it. Example as set this soft to stop working 1 month from first use, or
set the number of using soft is 100 times.

Any one can guide me some steps to do it? Thank in advanced

Hai Anh

Disclaimer
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and
confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify us by telephone on 0131 476 6000 and delete the material
from your computer.
Registered in Scotland number: SC 172507.
Registered office address: Quay House 142 Commercial Street Edinburgh EH6 6LB.

This email message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.