Hi Steve - everybody:

The FlexMDI definitely looks interesting! And I might take you up on your offer
to pay you to take a look at our bug.

For everybody's benefit, I've put together a simple PowerPoint giving an
example of the problem. You can view the PPT here:

http://www.onegen.com/download/FlexWindowNotLoadingBug001.ppt

Thanks really for all your time and help - this one's got us baffled!

Ted.