What you are asking is a huge task... even the prospect of using classes in
Flash Lite will cause huge performance issues not to mention the fact that
you will have to translate/port any Flex framework bits you use in your Flex
app to Flash Lite. This would not be a trivial task.

I wouldn¹t recommend trying to create a Flash Lite product that maintains
parity with a Flex app without serious contemplation on what your users
Œactually¹ need and not what they Œthink¹ they need.

Rick Winscot