I had the exact same problem with 3.3.0.  After switching it to 3.3.0, it
wouldn't bring up code completion for either MXML or ActionScript on
AdvancedDataGrid/AdvancedListBase/Advanced*.  It would bring it up for the
chart classes, though, which are also in the same SWC.  Switching it back to
3.2.0 and the code completion would work.

I found that when I switched it back and forth a few times, it started
miraculously working even for 3.3.0.  Seems like something in FB is getting
gummed up that eventually resets itself.