Hi. The BlazeDS developer guide has some tips on how to debug your application.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/blazeds/1/blazeds_devguide/help.html?content=build_apps_6.html

I'd recommend turning on client side logging and then taking a look at the
flashlog.txt file that gets generated. If you need help interpreting what's in
the flashlog post back to the thread and someone can take a look at it for you.
Thanks.

-Alex