Want to help improve the quality of Flex for yourself and others? Have a bug
that you're dying to have fixed? Come join the Flex Bug Quash on Sunday May
17th. You can participate either in person at the 360|Flex event in
Indianapolis or remotely via Adobe Connect. We recently hosted the first Flex
Bug Quash in Seattle and had quite the turn out with 180 participants, 2/3rds
of which were remote. Prior to this event, in the 13 months that Flex has been
open source, we had received 111 patches, in the Seattle Bug Quash alone we got
another 57 patches from the community, bring us up 168 patches submitted. This
event was a definite success and we hope to have an even better event in
Indianapolis! This is a great opportunity to share your knowledge of Flex,
learn from other leet Flex developers, and contribute to making Flex a better
product. For more information check out bugquash.com.