TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object
reference.
        at nutrition/saveplan()[/www/mass08/nutrition/src/createmeals.as:156]
        at
nutrition/___nutrition_Button39_click()[/www/mass08/nutrition/src/nutrition.mxml:412]

I've echo'd the img source of fast_img_item1.source and it shows the source
path?