Hi all,

I put some planes in the viewport in a canvas.
But the planes can't accept any mouse-click event from canvas.
I set the viewport.interative = true, material of each plane = true, but it
dosen't work.
What should I do now ?

/*
 *   In the ReflectionWall class, for each Plane setting a function
 *   p = new Plane(ma,_imageWidth, _imageHeight, _seg, _seg);
 *   p.addEventListener(InteractiveScene3DEvent.OBJECT_CLICK, planeClickEvent);
*/
   private var ref:ReflectionWall;

   private function init():void{
    ref = new ReflectionWall("images/Belle.png",100, 100, 54, can.width,
can.height);
    can.rawChildren.addChild(ref);
    ref.camera.zoom = 50;
    addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, ref.render);
   }

<mx:Canvas id="can" width="1000" height="750" />