Hi Gustavo,

I'm not sure of your implementation, but many times it's easier to
persist a working copy of the data in a value object (VO).  Each
property in the object, that is editable in the form, is bound to it's
associated control.  When a control changes, update the associated
property in the VO.  This way, you don't need to keep track of each
change to the object.  When the user submits the form, you just send the
entire VO to the server for update.  This assumes though, that you don't
have a special need to keep a running tally of the changes.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "valdhor" <valdhorli...@...> wrote:

> If you use the change event of the text input then the id is at
event.target.id

> Steve
>

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Gustavo" xyrer@ wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I have a form and I would like to add the textinput id to an
array so I know which fields were edited, I trigger the change event on
each one but I can't send the textinput id via the event.
> > any of this I'm saying makes sense? and if it does, how do I do it,
or maybe there is a better way to update only the fields edited in a
form?