From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of markgoldin_2000
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 10:55 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Help with error

This is unbelievable!!!!!
I am playing with Gumbo. I was compiling many times, but I was getting this
error. But now, after I checked my Iframe class (did not do anything just
opened.). It ran fine. Well, as long as it works...

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Tom
Chiverton <tom.chiver...@...> wrote:

> On Friday 08 May 2009, markgoldin_2000 wrote:
> > TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object
> > reference.
> > D:\projects\sfcs\UFDPortal\src\IFrame.as:353
>
> I mean, I'm just *guessing* ya know, but might something be null around line
> 353 of your IFrame class ?
>
> --
> Helping to confidentially maintain metrics as part of the IT team of the
> year, '09 and '08
>
> Tom Chiverton
> Developer
> Tel: +44 0161 618 5032
> Fax: +44 0161 618 5099
> tom.chiver...@...
> 3 Hardman Square, Manchester, M3 3EB
> www.Halliwells.com

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and
> Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office address is at
> Halliwells LLP, 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB. A list
> of members is available for inspection at the registered office together with
> a list of those non members who are referred to as partners. We use the word
> ?partner? to refer to a member of the LLP, or an employee or consultant with
> equivalent standing and qualifications. Regulated by the Solicitors
> Regulation Authority.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may
> be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you must
> not read it and must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor
> inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence
> or contents. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
> notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 2500.
>
> For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.Halliwells.com.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>